This week we finally moved into the barn, there is still lots of work to do but we felt enough had been done for us to be comfortable whilst we finish the work around us. WRONG!! Day one hot water packed up, day two ecofire in the kitchen packed up, day three friends arrive and help us move another fire from the gite into the kitchen, we spend allday fitting a new flue for it only to find it doesn't work on day four. Day five we take the godin that was intended for the gite and fix it up on the mezzanine instant new friend, so toasty I love it. Day 6 we finally find a supplier for the part that is broken on the ecofire. Day 7 all is well and more importantly WARM!!